NEVCO conference series. Comprehensive Care Plan Development / presented by Liz Barlowe ; producer, Scott Rouse
- Additional Titles:
- Comprehensive care planning
- [Naples, Florida] : National Educational Video, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (66 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Rouse, Scott and National Educational Video, Inc
- Language Note:
- In English.
- These sessions, taught by one of the most experienced Geriatric Care Managers in the industry, provide invaluable insights and training for anyone interested in or already pursuing a career in Geriatric Care Management. Many of these courses are also ideal for people who serve seniors in other fields, such as senior move managers and home healthcare company owners and operators. Learn how to develop exceptional care plans that will provide the outcomes your client expects. Get positive client outcomes with proven techniques to ensure your care plans are implemented as intended. Learn to engage clients, families, and service providers in the plan for more effective results.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 21, 2016).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presented by: Liz Barlowe.
View MARC record | catkey: 18365779