NEVCO conference series. Geriatric Care Manager As A Resource Expert / presented by Liz Barlowe ; producer, Scott Rouse
- [Place of publication not identified] : National Educational Video, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (66 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- National Educational Video, Inc
- Language Note:
- In English.
- These sessions, taught by one of the most experienced Geriatric Care Managers in the industry, provide invaluable insights and training for anyone interested in or already pursuing a career in Geriatric Care Management. Many of these courses are also ideal for people who serve seniors in other fields, such as senior move managers and home healthcare company owners and operators. Discover research, evaluation & networking methods to develop a database of resources. Learn what every GCM needs to know about Medicare & Medicaid. Understand how to ensure you are recommending the right service for each client's unique situation. Gain insight into the skills needed to build successful relationships with targeted professionals to enhance your ability to serve your client.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 22, 2016).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presented by: Liz Barlowe.
View MARC record | catkey: 18365789