Improving Your Rehabilitation Nursing Skills / [produced by] NEVCO Productions
- Naples, Florida : National Educational Video, Inc., 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- National Educational Video, Inc
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The goal of rehabilitative nursing is not just care-taking, but teaching and reinforcing so that the resident can live as independently as possible. Learn why optimal wellness is critical regardless of disability or disease. We will also review how to work with patients who have limited mobility including procedures for moving a patient and the importance of promoting self-care with the help of adaptive devices.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 25, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 18365794