NEVCO conference series. The Facts About Advanced Directives / presented by Liz Barlowe ; producer, Scott Rouse
- Language Note:
- In English.
- These sessions, taught by one of the most experienced Geriatric Care Managers in the industry, provide invaluable insights and training for anyone interested in or already pursuing a career in Geriatric Care Management. Many of these courses are also ideal for people who serve seniors in other fields, such as senior move managers and home healthcare company owners and operators. Develop an understanding of the purpose & function of a Living Will, Healthcare Surrogate, Power of Attorney, & Do Not Resuscitate Order. Learn the basics & more about advanced directives, including typical scenarios GCM's experience. Instructive case studies are based on Florida law.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 4, 2016).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presented by: Liz Barlowe.
View MARC record | catkey: 18365821