Hearing to review the economic conditions facing the pork industry [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, October 22, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry
- Additional Titles:
- Economic conditions facing the pork industry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 126 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AG 8/1:111-33
Serial no. 111-33 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture)
- "54-577 PDF."
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Agriculture."
"Serial number 111-33."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0139-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18368396