Hearing to review the potential economic impacts of climate change on the farm sector [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Conservation, Credit, Energy, and Research of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, December 2, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Conservation, Credit, Energy, and Research
- Additional Titles:
- Potential economic impacts of climate change on the farm sector
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 266 pages : illustrations, maps, digital, PDF file
- "54-580 PDF."
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Agriculture."
"Serial number 111-38."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0180-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18368400