Regulatory restructuring [electronic resource] : balancing the independence of the Federal Reserve in monetary policy with systemic risk regulation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, July 9, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 114 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Financial Services."
"Serial number 111-53."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0096-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18368643