Chemical security, a rising concern for America [electronic resource] : examination of the Department's chemical security regulations and its effect on the public and private sector : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, July 24, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 62 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 110-60."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2009-0456-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18368753