Hacking the homeland [electronic resource] : investigating cybersecurity vulnerabilities at the Department of Homeland Security : hearing before the Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, June 20, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Investigating cybersecurity vulnerabilities at the Department of Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 47 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:110-52
Serial no. 110-52 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- "Serial number 110-52."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2009-0440-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18368777