H.R. ... [electronic resource] : the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2008 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, December 12, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection
- Additional Titles:
- H.R. [i.e. 5577] : the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2008, H.R. 5577 : Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2008, and Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2008
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 66 pages, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:110-89
Serial no. 110-89 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- "Serial number 110-89."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0056-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18368791