Homeland security intelligence [electronic resource] : its relevance and limitations : hearing before the Subcommittee on Intelligence, Information Sharing, and Terrorism Risk Assessment of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, March 18, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Intelligence, Information Sharing, and Terrorism Risk Assessment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 66 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 111-9.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2010-0139-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18368825