Subcommittee hearing on impacts of outstanding regulatory policy on small biofuels producers and family farmers [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, hearing held May 20, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Additional Titles:
- Impacts of outstanding regulatory policy on small biofuels producers and family farmers
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 86 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Small Business Committee Document number 111-025.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number unavailable.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369081