Risk-based security in federal buildings [electronic resource] : targeting funds to real risks and eliminating unnecessary security obstacles : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, September 23, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Additional Titles:
- Risk based security in federal buildings : targeting funds to real risks and eliminating unnecessary security obstacles
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 132 pages, digital, PDF file
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0121-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369169