Hearing on ensuring kidney patients receive safe and appropriate anemia management care [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, June 26, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Health
- Additional Titles:
- Ensuring kidney patients receive safe and appropriate anemia management care
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 192 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 110-51.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2010-0212-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369260