The federal statistical system in the 21st century [electronic resource] : the role of the Census Bureau : hearing before the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, July 21, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee
- Additional Titles:
- Role of the Census Bureau
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 51 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 111-372
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0248-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369274