The housing bubble and its implications for the economy [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Transportation and the Subcommittee on Economic Policy of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, on the issues surrounding a housing bubble and its possible implications for the economy, Wednesday, September 13, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Economic Policy
- S. hrg. ; 109-1085
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number unavailable.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369379