Strengthening FISA [electronic resource] : does the Protect America Act protect Americans' civil liberties and enhance security? : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, September 25, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Strengthening Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 230 pages, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.110-921
Serial No. J-110-57 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- "Serial number J-110-57."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0094-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369730