Oversight of the Federal Bureau of Investigation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, September 16, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 99 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.111-441
Serial no. J-111-44 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation—Management—Evaluation
- United States. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001
- Civil rights—United States
- Intelligence service—Law and legislation—United States
- National security—United States
- Privacy, Right of—United States
- Terrorism—United States—Prevention
- "Serial number J-111-44."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0301-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2010. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369775