Big oil in the United States : industry influence on institutions, policy, and politics / Jerry A. McBeath
- McBeath, Gerald A.
- Additional Titles:
- Big oil in the U.S.
- Santa Barbara, California : Praeger, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 299 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Introduction -- Onshore oil and gas resource development -- Oil and gas development in the outer continental shelf -- Representing the interests of industry -- Representing the interests of the land -- How institutions matter : oil and gas regulatory regimes -- National energy policies and big oil -- Conclusion.
- 9781440837425 (hard copy ; alk. paper)
1440837422 (hard copy ; alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 237-288) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18369925