Hearing to review the Chesapeake Bay TMDL, agricultural conservation practices, and their implications on national watersheds [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, March 16, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 192 pages : illustrations, maps, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 112-6."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0328-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370005