Harnessing small business innovation for national security cyber needs [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Unconventional Threats, and Capabilities of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, hearing held July 28, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Terrorism, Unconventional Threats, and Capabilities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages, digital, PDF file
- "The subcommittee is looking to discuss three main objectives for this hearing: One, the small business's view of the cyber challenge facing all of us today; secondly, the technologies that your business, along with others, are pursuing to address those needs; and the third thing is to identify systemic barriers to small businesses as they are entering the marketplace."--P. 1-2.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AR 5/2 A:2009-2010/176
- United States. Department of Defense—Information resources management
- United States. Department of Defense—Information technology
- Computer networks—Security measures—United States
- Computer security—United States—Management
- Cyberterrorism—United States—Prevention
- Entrepreneurship—Government policy—United States
- Federal aid to small business—United States
- Information technology—Security measures—United States
- National security—Technological innovations—United States
- Small business—Government policy—United States
- Small business—Technological innovations—United States
- "H.A.S.C. number 111-176."
Distributed to some depository libraries on microfiche.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0137-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370125