Hearing on National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 and oversight of previously authorized programs before the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session [electronic resource] : Subcommittee on Military Personnel hearing on military personnel overview, hearing held March 17, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Military Personnel
- Additional Titles:
- Military personnel overview
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 257 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of Defense—Appropriations and expenditures
- Military dependents—Services for—United States
- Soldiers—Services for—United States
- United States—Armed Forces—Operational readiness
- United States—Armed Forces—Pay, allowances, etc
- United States—Armed Forces—Personnel management
- United States—Armed Forces—Recruiting, enlistment, etc
- "H.A.S.C. number 112-28.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2011-0404-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370162