Hearing on National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 and oversight of previously authorized programs before the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session [electronic resource] : Subcommittee on Military Personnel hearing on Military Health System overview and Defense Health Program cost efficiencies : a beneficiary perspective, hearing held March 16, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Military Personnel
- Additional Titles:
- Military Health System overview and Defense Health Program cost efficiencies
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 144 pages, digital, PDF file
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs). TRICARE Management Activity
- Medical fees—United States
- Retired military personnel—Medical care—United States—Costs
- Retired military personnel—Medical care—United States
- Veterans—Medical care—United States—Costs
- Veterans—Medical care—United States
- United States—Armed Forces—Medical care—Costs
- United States—Armed Forces—Medical care
- "H.A.S.C. number 112-23."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0408-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370170