Protecting America's Workers Act [electronic resource] : modernizing OSHA penalties : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections, Committee on Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, D.C., March 16, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 171 pages, digital, PDF file
- United States. Occupational Safety and Health Administration—Rules and practice
- Criminal liability of juristic persons—United States
- Industrial accidents—Law and legislation—United States—Criminal provisions
- Industrial hygiene—Law and legislation—United States
- Industrial safety—Law and legislation—United States
- "Serial number 111-51.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2011-0208-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370232