Investigating OSHA's regulatory agenda and its impact on job creation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections, Committee on Education and Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, February 15, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 66 pages : illustrations , digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:112-5/CORR.
- "Serial number 112-5."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0332-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370254