Empowering consumers [electronic resource] : can financial literacy education prevent another financial crisis? : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, August 24, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 105 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 111-152."
Distributed to some depository libraries on microfiche.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0146-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370386