Oversight of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's operations, activities, challenges, and FY 2012 budget request [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, March 10, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Additional Titles:
- Oversight of the US Securities and Exchange Commission's operations, activities, challenges, and FY 2012 budget request
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 91 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 112-14.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2011-0370-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370416