Achieving the United Nations Millennium Development Goals [electronic resource] : progress through partnerships : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, July 27, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Millennium Development Goals
- Child health services—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Economic assistance—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Maternal health services—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Poverty—Developing countries—Prevention—International cooperation
- Premature death—Developing countries—Prevention—International cooperation
- Social planning—Developing countries—International cooperation
- Sustainable development—Developing countries—International cooperation
- "Serial number 111-121."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0114-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370469