Does the U.S. have a policy toward Latin America? [electronic resource] : assessing the impact to U.S. interests and allies : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, February 15, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere (2007- )
- Additional Titles:
- Does the United States have a policy toward Latin America?
Does the US have a policy toward Latin America?
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 55 pages, digital, PDF file
- Cuba—Foreign relations—United States
- Latin America—Foreign economic relations—United States
- Latin America—Foreign relations—United States
- Latin America—Politics and government—1980-
- United States—Foreign economic relations—Latin America
- United States—Foreign relations—Cuba
- United States—Foreign relations—Latin America
- "Serial number 112-23."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0387-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370513