Making immigration work for American minorities [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, March 1, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 92 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 112-10.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2011-0298-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370674