The state of federal contracting [electronic resource] : opportunities and challenges for strengthening government procurement and acquisition policies : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Organization, and Procurement of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, June 16, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Management, Organization, and Procurement
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 149 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 111-53.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2010-0379-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18370756