Agency budgets and priorities for fiscal year 2011 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, March 4, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 125 pages : illustrations, map, digital, PDF file
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- Administrative agencies—United States—Finance
- Environmental protection—United States—Finance
- Hazardous waste site remediation—United States—Finance
- Water resources development—United States—Finance
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2011
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0209-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371016