Review of the FY 2012 budget and priorities of the Army Corps of Engineers, Tennessee Valley Authority, and the Natural Resources Conservation Service [electronic resource] : finding ways to do more with less : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, March 8, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- Additional Titles:
- Review of the fiscal year 2012 budget and priorities of the Army Corps of Engineers, Tennessee Valley Authority, and the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- x, 132 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Natural Resources Conservation Service—Appropriations and expenditures
- Tennessee Valley Authority—Appropriations and expenditures
- Flood control—United States—Finance
- Harbors—United States—Maintenance and repair—Finance
- Water resources development—United States—Finance
- Watershed restoration—United States—Finance
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number unavailable.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371051