Google and Internet control in China [electronic resource] : a nexus between human rights and trade? : hearing before the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, March 24, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 79 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 44:G 64
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2010-0352-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371287