Assisted living at the dawn of America's "age wave" [electronic resource] : what have states achieved and how is the federal role evolving? : roundtable before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, March 15, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 242 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-91
- "Serial number 112-2.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2012-0010-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371387