Change proposed by the North Dakota Department of Health to increase allowable sulfate levels in the Sheyenne River [electronic resource] : hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, special hearing, February 19, 2010, West Fargo, ND.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 165 pages : illustrations, 1 map, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 111-564
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and Shipping list number: 2010-0389-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371412