Ending veterans' homelessness [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, on examining the ending of veterans' homelessness, November 10, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 111-497
- Mentions S. 1547, Zero Tolerance for Veteran Homelessness Act of 2009; S. 1160, The Homes for Heroes Act of 2009; S. 1237, Homeless Women Veterans and Homeless Veterans With Children Act of 2009., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2011-0051-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371479