Massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Additional Titles:
- Pt. 4 has title: Oil rig disaster in the Gulf
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010- and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- volumes, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 111-653
- "To receive testimony on issues related to the Department of the Interior's May 27th report ... June 9, 1910"--Pt. 4., "To review issues related to deepwater offshore exploration for petroleum and the accident in the Gulf of Mexico involving the offshore oil rig Deepwater Horizon, May 11,2010"--Pt. 1., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2011-0066-P (pt. 1), 2011-0114-P (pt. 4).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371702