Drought and climate change on water resources [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, to receive testimony on the current drought conditions affecting New Mexico and the status of reports to be issued pursuant to sections 9503 and 9506 of the Secure Water Act regarding a review of the current scientific understanding of the impacts of climate change on water resources and an assessment of the risks associated with climate change on water resources in certain river basins, Santa Fe, NM, April 27, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 57 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 112-16
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and Shipping list number: 2011-0343-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371724