Sudan [electronic resource] : a critical moment for the C.P.A., Darfur, and the region : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, May 12, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Critical moment for the C.P.A., Darfur, and the region
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 41 pages, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 111-749
- Comprehensive Peace Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Sudan and the Sudan People's Liberation Movement, Sudan People's Liberation Army (2005)
- Referendum—Sudan South—Sudan
- Self-determination, National—Sudan South—Sudan
- South Sudan—Politics and government—21st century
- Sudan—Foreign relations—United States
- Sudan—History—Civil War, 1983-2005—Peace
- Sudan—History—Darfur Conflict, 2003-—Peace
- Sudan—Politics and government—1985-
- United States—Foreign relations—Sudan
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0147-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371844