Learning from the states [electronic resource] : individual state experiences with the healthcare reform coverage initiatives in the context of national reform (roundtable discussion) : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, on examining individual state experiences with the health care reform coverage initiatives in the context of national reform, April 28, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 63 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 111-865
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and Shipping list number: 2011-0310-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18371947