Closing the language gap [electronic resource] : improving the federal government's foreign language capabilities : hearing before the Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia Subcommittee of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, July 29, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Improving the federal government's foreign language capabilities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 165 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- S. hrg. ; 111-958
- United States. Department of Defense—Personnel management
- United States. Department of Homeland Security—Personnel management
- United States. Department of State—Personnel management
- National security—United States
- Second language acquisition—Government policy—United States
- United States—Officials and employees—Training of.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0304-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18372038