Oversight of reconstruction contracts in Afghanistan and the role of the special inspector general [electronic resource] : hearing before the Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Contracting Oversight of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, November 18, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Contracting Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 233 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.111-964
- United States. Agency for International Development—Procurement—Evaluation
- United States. Department of Defense—Procurement—Evaluation
- United States. Department of State—Procurement—Evaluation
- United States. Office of the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction
- Afghan War, 2001-2021
- Letting of contracts—United States—Evaluation
- Postwar reconstruction—Contracting out—Afghanistan—Evaluation
- Public contracts—United States—Evaluation
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2011-0328-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2011. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18372040