Commerce, Justice, science, and related agencies appropriations for 2013 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session / Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- volumes <1-5, 7-8 > : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- pt. 1A. Dept. of Commerce: Justification of the budget estimates (p. 1-820) -- pt. 1B. Dept. of Commerce: Justification of the budget estimates (p. 821-2195) -- pt. 2A. Dept. of Justice: Justification of the budget estimates (p. 1-1164) -- pt. 2B. Dept. of Justice: Justification of the budget estimates (p. 1165-2104) pt. 3. Justification of the budget estimates: Office of Science and Technology Policy; NASA; NSF -- pt. 4. Justification of the budget estimates: Commission on Civil Rights; EEOC; ITC; LSC; MMC; Off. of the U.S. Trade Representative, State Justice Institute -- pt. 5. Dept. of Commerce budget request; Patent and Trademark Office budget request; NOAA budget request; American manufacturing and job repatriation; hearing on mismanagement of appropriated funds within the NWS -- pt. 7. Office of Science and Technology Policy budget hearing; NASA; NSF -- pt. 8. Statements of members of Congress and other interested individuals and organizations.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/1:C 73/2/2013/
- United States. Department of Commerce—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Department of Justice—Appropriations and expenditures
- Administrative agencies—United States—Appropriations and expenditures
- Executive departments—United States—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2013
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: Shipping list number: 2012-0326-P (pt. 1A), 2012-0342-P (pt. 1B), 2012-0342-P (pt. 2A), 2012-0253-P (pt. 3), 2012-0243-P (pt. 4), 2013-0020-P (pt. 7), 2012-0399-P (pt. 8).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18373633