Legislative proposals to facilitate small business capital formation and job creation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, September 21, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- v, 153 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 112-63.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2012-0330-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18373986