Syria Freedom Support Act; Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2011; Export Promotion Reform Act; Countering Iran in the Western Hemisphere Act of 2012; Export Promotion Reform Act; and expressing the sense of Congress that Taiwan should be accorded observer status in the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) [electronic resource] : markup before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, on H.R. 2106, H.R. 890, H.R. 1410, H.R. 3783, H.R. 4041, and S. Con. Res. 17, March 7, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Markup of H.R. 2106, H.R. 890, H.R. 1410, H.R. 3783, H.R. 4041, and S. Con. Res. 17
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 341 pages, digital, PDF file
- "Serial number 112-156.", Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and Shipping list number: 2012-0435-P.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374133