Communicating with the public during emergencies [electronic resource] : an update on federal alert and warning efforts : hearing before the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, July 8, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:112-36
- "Serial number 112-36."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number unavailable.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374201