Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs [electronic resource] : federal regulations and regulatory reform under the Obama administration : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, Commercial and Administrative Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, March 21, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Commercial and Administrative Law
- Additional Titles:
- Federal regulations and regulatory reform under the Obama administration
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 193 pages : illustrations, digital, PDF file
- United States. Office of Management and Budget. Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs—Rules and practice
- Administrative law—United States
- Administrative regulation drafting—United States
- Delegated legislation—United States
- Independent regulatory commissions—United States—Rules and practice
- Public safety—United States
- Unfunded mandates—United States
- "Serial number 112-102."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2012-0419-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374346