To amend Public Law 89-732 to modify the requirement for a Cuban national to qualify for and maintain status as a permanent resident [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, on H.R. 2831. May 31, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 69 pages, digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:112-108
- "Serial number 112-108."
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Shipping list number: 2013-0019-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374353