Markup of H.R. 6215, To Amend the Trademark Act of 1946 To Correct an Error in the Provisions Relating to Remedies for Dilution; H.R. 6189, the Reporting Efficiency Improvement Act; H.R. 4305, the Child and Elderly Missing Alert Program; H.R. 6185, To Improve Security at State and Local Courthouses; H.R. 2800, the Missing Alzheimer's Disease Patient Alert Program Reauthorization Act of 2011; H.R. 1775, the Stolen Valor Act of 2011; and S. 285, for the Relief of Sopuruchi Chukwueke [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Bethesda, Md. : ProQuest, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages, digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18374364